Sunday, May 18, 2014

You may be wondering why I have gathered you all here today (at this point I'm well aware that I am my only audience!).  Quite simply, I want to discuss all things beautiful and inspiring.  That's it really.  It's  a little place for me to share the things that inspire me, daily and otherwise.   Nothing more, nothing less.  

"Eventually I discovered for myself the utterly simple prescription for creativity: Be intensely yourself.  Don't try to be outstanding; don't try to be a success; don't try to do pictures for others to look at - just please yourself."  - Ralph Steiner








I'm going to start this blog with my biggest inspiration of all.  Wait for it…myself!  Yes yes, I'm aware. It's super cheesy and somewhat narcissistic to name yourself as your own number one fan right?!  Let me explain.  After years of secretly (I would never have admitted to it on the surface) looking at other women as though they possessed a "well balanced inner strength at all times",  I realised I had the answer all along; try new things and who cares if they don't work perfectly straight away!  They never do, things take time.  The best part, (wait for it…surely I am the first person to come to this realisation) the mistakes you make along the way are by far the best part.  Yep, it's true, I have learnt from my experiences.  Who'd have thought!



So yes, after all these years searching for constant inspiration I've decided to just inspire myself.  Plain and simple.  Live life, laugh at yourself and be proud of the woman you have become.  And always be surrounded by beautiful hand made things!  Enjoy.




1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere yesvincent. Looking forward to your first post!

    ReplyDelete